Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Copper Patina Medallions

Aren't these porcelain medallion charms (by Suburban Girl Studio) gorgeous? As soon as Diana posted them on Facebook I scooped them up-lucky me! I paired them with copper metals and Czech glass beads in a gorgeous shade of blue/green.




I think they would look great with this combination that I put together using Polyvore. Aqua dress paired with copper accessories...LOVE that!



To view these earrings go HERE, to see more of my work visit my Website.

Thank you,

Kristy Abner

Kristy's Kreations
 

10 comments:

  1. Your earrings are gorgeous. Aqua is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fave color too! love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet earrings. Love this color with fresh copper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors! I love the aqua with copper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! The czech glass and copper are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you made with my copper patina charms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those medallions are wonderful! They make me think of sand dollars. And of course they cry out for copper! Love them with your wavy copper discs, the whole thing just says "seaside" to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! The medallions have amazing texture! These are a hit!

    ReplyDelete