Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Wake Up Little Drusy

This is just going to be a short post because I only just got back from 6 weeks of traveling and the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show.
I've managed to have gotten myself sick upon re-entry. I'll blame the gem show this time.
It even had a name "The Tucson Crud" because it was certainly going around many of the exhibition halls.
What we have here are some little drusy discs that I picked up at the gem show a few years ago. I haven't seen any offered since then in this nice wee size but I squirreled some away for myself.
These had a bit of yellow coloration which went well with the African powder glass spacers.
The silken mini squares are by Outwest. I don't buy a lot of lampwork being a lampworker myself  but she does such a good job with this shape I had to pick myself up a few. Somehow they make they yellow which I have hardest time working with all come together nicely.
The nice long earwires are by Faerystones on Etsy

Thanks for looking,
Numinositybeads by Kimberly





6 comments:

  1. Welcome back Kimberly. I hope you had a great time. I'm sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you feel better soon. These earrings are lovely. The yellow is so sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Janine for your kind words. I hope to feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to see you back, Kim! And the Drusy!! They are really something special. Love the earrings! Feel better very soon!! You really should take a little time for you and get really well. Relax. Make earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Norbel. You do cheer me up!

      Delete
    2. p.s. . . . we gotta go home. guess what was running around in my head this morning when I awoke! ha!

      Delete
  4. Sunshiney and bright with some crusty edge...love em, Kingpin!

    ReplyDelete