Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fall Flutter


I know it isn't "officially" Autumn yet, but I couldn't resist sharing a pair of earrings I recently made after I received these gorgeous ceramic teardrop pieces from Grubbi Ceramics. They are just lovely and remind me of a crisp Autumn day (my favorite season!), so I was immediately inspired. 

I know that many people are wishing that Summer wasn't ending but I am just the opposite. I can't wait for days that look like this....
 (picture taken by me in Augusta KY)

These earrings just sold but you will find lots of other pieces on my website.
 Thanks for stopping by!
Kristy Abner
Kristy's Kreations



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous earrings! I like the rustic fall colors in Grubbi's ceramic drops.And what a lovely fall photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful Kristy - I love the rustic impression of the leaves and the two Czech beads that compliment the ceramic teardrops - and love the wire wrapping - so crisp and tailored - super pair of earring to wear from sun-up to sun-down :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm busy working on Autumn pieces too! These are gorgeous. Natalie's drops look great with that wire cone on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pieces from Grubbi and I love the simplicity with which you created your earrings. They show off the components so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your earrings are beautiful! Fall is my favorite too. I just wish it stayed longer so I had more time to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those teardrops are MAHVELOUS!! Love them with the bronze wire, and the beads you chose are perfect! Gorgeous ceramics like that really shine in a simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE!! The shape is gorgeous and the colors and design are indeed marvelous! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're fabulous Kristy, so glad you liked my charms! Very surprised to see them here and very flattered by the comments! Love your design! x

    ReplyDelete