Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Collective

It's been a little while since I posted here, with one thing and another, but I'm back today with another asymmetrical pair of earrings.


I love these washed out blues. I've teamed a deep blue Scorched Earth drop with a ceramic feather that I made. Then I added a beautiful streaked czech glass rectangle and a sodalite hoop. I also mixed in some more czech glass and some teeny moonstone wheels. 



They're available here in my Etsy shop.

Bye for now, Claire 

www.somethingtodowithyourhands.com
www.somethingtodo.etsy.com
www.somethingtodobeads.etsy.com

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous earrings! I love that they are perfectly asymmetrical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Asymmetrical earrings can be challenging to pull off, design-wise. But, these use different materials for each earring, yet are totally at home with each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore your ceramic feather - perfect pair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!!! Asymmetrical is challenging, but you definitely got it right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I really love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete