Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Layering

Hello lovely earring friends,

First of all, my apologies for missing my post in the first week of September. It was my first work week after my holiday and well, what can I say, I just completely forgot about it. 

The earrings I like to share with you today were made for my last earring show. I love vintage beads, especially flower beads and bead caps. Layering them meant I could even use more LOL.

Layered vintage resin and enameled beads and bead caps and gorgeous lampwork glass beads made by Karen Kordan.




 
Here combined with delicious polymer clay beads made by Elaine from TooAquarius.

Thank you so much for looking and your support for Earrings Everyday :)
Share the love, don't be shy and leave some words. And do check out the other posts of my friends here. 

See you in a couple of week(if I remember LOL).
Wishing you all a wonderful day, full of laughter, joy and lots of love.

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea to combine these beads and bead caps like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment :)I love layering with bead caps :)

      Delete
  2. Wow what a fabulous design, and I love all the variations. So unique, colourful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley <3 I had great fun making these.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanne. I always appreciate your comments :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Mary for your continuous support. Greatly appreciated!

      Delete