Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Along Came A Spider



Jill Stoffregen of Foxpaws made these stunning porcelain discs with a lovely silver luster.  They are  rustic, tribal and made the most lovely spider webs!


I constructed my own spiders from bead-caps, rhinestone spacers, and metal accent beads.  I really love these miniature industrial-looking sculptures.


The spider's legs mimic the web pattern in the discs and it all just works so well together.


🕸

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my worktable today! 

There's a pretty good chance I will be continuing with my spooky designs for a while 'cause - 'tis the season!

Until next time!
Loralee xo

6 comments:

  1. I dont know what to say anymore when I see your earrings! they stop me in my tracks all the time! I just repeat OMG over and over again! so unique..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow!! I can't begin to tell you how much that means to me!! I admire your work so much. Love you!!

      Delete
  2. Your little spiders are just so adorable! They are the perfect thing to go with your spider webs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Sarajo!!! I'm so thrilled with the way things came together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing how you can so wonderfully combine creepy and fun LOL. These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete