Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

African safari

Hello friends, how are you doing? Hopefully Spring arrive very soon if you are living in the areas where Winter doesn't want to seem to leave.
During our travels we never managed to visit Africa. We concentrated mostly on Asia and the Middle East. So, hopefully, someday we experience an African Safari and see the magnificent wild life.

This weekend I made beads instead of jewelry: paper, Tyvek and polymer clay beads. I had great fun and I love how they all turned out. The polymer clay beads have a wonderful African feel to them.

I combined the earring charms with old Padre beads, Agate and old copper trade beads.
 
These will be available in my show beginning of april :)
Thank you so much for looking and your support for Earrings Everyday :)
And you know I love to read your comments, so don't be shy and leave some words.
See you in two weeks.
Wishing you all a wonderful day, full of joy, warm weather and sunshine,
Janine
Esfera Jewelry

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous work Janine- very tribal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay. Yep, I can live with tribal :) Perfectly live with it.

      Delete
  2. I love all your beads Janine, and those earrings are fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley. I am making a batch of the Tyvek ones.... :)

      Delete
  3. You are so clever Twinney these components are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Twinney, that is so kind of you.

      Delete
  4. Dear Janine... The earrings are stupendous! Love the colors and the textures! Thank you for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle :) I greatly appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  6. Oh well done, Janine! These work perfectly!

    ReplyDelete