Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Wings and Orbs 💗

These beautiful glass wings and beads by Pati Walton and Beth Mellor have been waiting a long time to be made into earrings.  😊  It's funny, though, that I'll be posting this the very day after Lindsay's "Winging It" post.  💗



Sometimes it just happens like that...you have beautiful components and beads that sit quietly in a drawer for a while.  Then you find just the right elements to go with them, pull the beads out for the first time in a while...

...and the earrings come together with such ease that you wonder why you let those beautiful beads languish in that drawer for so long.  

These earrings are rich in twilight colors that are perfect for the coming season of shorter days and longer nights.  They'll be available in my shop soon. 

Thanks so much for reading!  I'll be back again on September 13. 

Meridy
xo


7 comments:

  1. Oh boy, look at these...magnificent!! I love love love the colors, the composition. And your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Janine!! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunners Meridy. I know exactly what you mean too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly, Suhana! I think we probably all do this from time to time. Maybe I'm getting older, too, because I seem to do it more and more these days. 😉

      Delete
  4. These earrings are exquisite Meridy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, great minds, of course Meridy!

    ReplyDelete