Pages

Friday, August 10, 2018

Unfinished projects

For today's post I worked on some brass blanks I painted a while ago.  I didn't really have any ideas so literally forced myself to make these.  Sometimes it works, most of the times it doesn't 😆 I hope you like what I've done with them.  


For this pair I painted brass owls in silver and rubbed them back to reveal some of the gold underneath.  I wire wrapped the blanks with cup chain and the owls on one side, added gold flowers layered with silver and gold caps to the opposite side to balance out the weight.  


Still the same design on this pair but I used a chain dangle instead if owls for balance.  

They are now listed on Etsy.  Enjoy your weekend. 

Suhana <3

My Etsy shop: Suhana Hart Jewellery 

8 comments:

  1. Wowzer!!! Both pairs are beautiful! I always marvel at how you decide to put components together to create such unique beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pairs, Suhana! Your work is always so lovely. 💗

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some of my favorites! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the master in wire wrapping. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome earrings as usual, both pair just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunners both but the first pair for me!

    ReplyDelete