Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Sun Spots

As I haven't had chance to photograph any of the growing collection of new earrings that I've been making, I thought I'd share a pair I made a while ago.


I just adore those sumptuous bronze and burnt orange lampwork beads (from Grace Lampwork, at Lima Beads). 


The ceramic drops are some that I made: I really love the slight puckering in the old gold glaze. They're listed here in my Etsy shop.

Bye for now, Claire

www.somethingtodo.etsy.com
www.somethingtodobeads.etsy.com
www.somethingtodowithyourhands.com

6 comments:

  1. Which ever earrings you share, they are always gorgeous. These are no exception. Dit you made the big rings as well? Every component is lovely and together the design sings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colours in those Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Claire! The colors are so subtle and perfect.I like the sheen of the gold glaze on the drops too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such marvelous things, Miss Claire. The textures and elements you pull together just come alive. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, fabulous Claire! Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool design. Great color combo too!

    ReplyDelete