This week I set myself a challenge to make my longest pair of earrings yet . These enamelled seahorse charms I'd received from Kaz Baildon a few days ago were small and thin enough for me to start building upon.
I wire wrapped some hoops matching the seed colours to those on the charms w/o making them 'too matchy matchy' and attached the seahorse charms.
I spent a long time trying to figure out ways in which I could make these longer - to no avail 😓. I gave up however they still didn't look right. I showed them to my husband and he also said there was something missing - there was too much brass between the wrapped hoops and filigree tubes. I added the little red flower drops which did the trick.
These earrings are now listed on Etsy. See you again in a couple of weeks time.
My etsy shop: Buttoned Up Beads