Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

By The Light Of The Moon

I'm so grateful our summer has been filled with many incredible weekends camping in the woods, in and around Washington state. Our last trip was about 3.5 hours east in Oregon. A place called (very fitting!) Paradise. 

We arrived just before nightfall. I was practically jumping for joy when I got out of the truck and saw where we'd be spending the next 3 days. It was *incredible*. 

A deep campsite, off the road with plenty of room, next to the roaring McKenzie River. So loud in fact that we had to raise our voices a little to talk to each other. It was heaven. 

Sitting by the campfire, I kept looking up through the trees at the beautiful moon. It was a lovely waxing crescent, so bright it seemed to light the sky. 

Inspired.

 Available at Art & Soul Jewelry 

http://www.artandsouljewelry.com/



11 comments:

  1. That camping spot indeed sounds like heaven. Your earrings inspired by the moon inspiring. I love how the yellow moonlight reflected in your earrings by the crystals. Or they resemble the stars in the night sky. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Janine! yes, it was pure heaven. I could live there for sure. Ha! In fact there was a woman living there, with her cat- would you believe? I guess she was there so long- they decided to hire her to help out with the campground! A dream job... probably cold in the winter tho.

      Delete
  2. I love these!! Beautiful Silver and all the little dangles are perfectly moon inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these, gorgeous Cindy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, without a doubt, that camping site would have had me wrapped tight in that space, knowing there wasn't a single thing outside of what I was seeing and enjoying right there; the rest of the world would have fallen away. So beautiful. And the earrings, Perfect! Your silver work is amazing. I must put "learn Silver Smithing" on my bucket list. The moon is always at the top of my favorite things, in and outside of jewelry. :) Beautiful. Thanks for the camping photos too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Norbel! It truly does fall away. That's probably why we all love camping so much. As long as you don't mind the bugs. Haa

      Delete