Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wild Fire Girl

My wild days are over, and I'm not sad about it (I love sleeping now LOL... ) but there's always that little wild side of me that enjoys playing a bit with sparkles and glitter :)

I get the chance to create some Limited Edition work once in awhile, and this is one of those pieces:

http://www.nathalielesagejewelry.com/collections/handcrafted-earrings/products/wild-fire-swarovski-sterling-silver-earrings


I'm a member of The Artisan Group, and as such, I sometimes have the chance to submit some jewelry designs to stylists of various TV shows for 'consideration' to be used on those shows. 
Some stylists have restrictions or special requirements, while others give us carte blanche. 
You just never know what will strike a note with them. 
I enjoy the challenge, and hope that my designs will be selected (eventually).

I could so totally see these Swarvoski Sterling Tassle Earrings with this outfit:


Wild Fire In The Night


http://www.nathalielesagejewelry.com/collections/handcrafted-earrings/products/wild-fire-swarovski-sterling-silver-earrings

I love the ultra light-weight feel of these earrings. Fun to wear, and so sparkly, it's crazy (did I say how much I hate photographing Swarovski Crystals? Ugh.... Even Polyvore messed up the image that I uploaded). All Sterling Silver, suspended on a pair of my handcrafted Sterling Silver Ear Wires.

These are going to be submitted to the Stylist of the Days Of Our Lives :)
I'll let you know if they get picked! Wish me luck!

You can find these earrings and my other designs HERE on my website.

Thanks and have a great day!

Nathalie Lesage
Metalsmith, Jewelry Artist


7 comments: