Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Plum Poppies

Plum Poppies
These "fairy flower" lampwork beads from Mermaid Glass are a delicious, pale plum color. They make me think of poppies! And plum jelly. I love the burst of amber in the center. I've wired them onto sturdy 18-gauge copper earwires, and accented them with little square glass beads in iridescent butterscotch and lilac glass rounds.

As usual, I picture them with jeans! And some wild shoes.


Purple poppies



You can see more at my Etsy shop HERE.

5 comments:

  1. sorry i do not know english well, i can only say
    that i really like your work and that you always
    follow the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plum gorgeous!!! I love the funky outfit you chose to go with such frilly little earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally digging those fab boots! And your earrings are super sweet and rustic. Very cool design! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the flower beads and the dangles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the fairy skirts! LOVE these earrings :)

    ReplyDelete