Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Cocoons

In case you all didn't know it yet, I've been playing with Polymer Clay recently.
These Cocoons are one of the first things I made and I think they turned out really cool!!

I paired them up with Glass Discs from Outwest, absolutely perfect color match!!


These are nice and long with lots of wonderful movement but light as a feather!


So unusual and that splash of Turquoise blue with the neutrals just sets off.


And those Outwest Discs...Perfection!!

I am bordering on obsessing about Cocoons now,
 in my search I have found so many amazing Cocoons that I had to start a Cacoon board on Pinterest
 I can hardly wait to try to duplicate.

These Earrings are available HERE in my Esty shop.

We always love to hear what you think so please leave a comment!
Thanks for stopping by!

Kristi

6 comments:

  1. Love your design and those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Would love to see the butterfly that comes from those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mixture of colours in clothes and in jewels...these earrings remind me American Indian style! I like them very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I drop a comment when I appreciate a article on a site or I have something to contribute to
    the conversation. It is a result of the sincerness displayed in
    the article I browsed. And on this article "Cocoons".
    I was actually excited enough to post a commenta response :) I
    do have 2 questions for you if you usually do not mind. Could it be simply
    me or does it give the impression like some of the remarks
    come across like written by brain dead individuals?
    :-P And, if you are posting at other online social sites, I'd like to keep up with everything new you have to post. Could you make a list the complete urls of all your community pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    Feel free to surf to my web blog; achat vues youtube
    Also see my webpage: Acheter Vues Youtube

    ReplyDelete