Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Sienna Vineyards

Lately I've become addicted to wire wrapping seed beads. I really like the messy look of it and it's fun. I paired these burnt sienna colored seed beads with these lampwork beads by Bubby & McGurk Beads.  I flattened a couple of Vintaj bead caps and added a seed bead to those as well.



They'd go fab with this gorgeous chunky knit cowl scarf by Glorious Morn
  


You can find these earrings HERE or visit my website .

Thanks so much,

Kristy Abner
Kristy's Kreations



10 comments:

  1. I agree with Lorelei these are outstanding and very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! The lampwork is so pretty! And I am looking for a new scarf to adorn my new coat. I will check that out! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color palette, and LOVE what you did with those beadcaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love everything about these earrings; the flower, color of the seed beads, the fabulous lampwork beads, the flattened bead caps,and your wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, am a fan of cap smashing. So many neat styles and designs! Best of all, unless you're trying to really murder them, they retain some dimension, which makes them more interesting than a piece of flat filigree! I haven't used them in earrings, do I find this pair really inspiring. My mashed caps have become parts of layered flowers. That hole in the center is the perfect he for a rivet, screw, or headpin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great!! What an original idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristy, I love this design - so pretty. Tell Dean that those lampwork beads are amazing. Might we see some like them in the next sale?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, these earrings are just dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd gladly go to Siena in them!

    ReplyDelete