Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Playin' Around...

with my BigShot some more...had these all ready to go except for earwires last night.  Too bad I didn't remember it was my post day today until I saw them laying on the table as I ran out the door for work!  I grabbed the earrings and the camera, but didn't get the earwires and pliers!

Oh well...here we have 2 simple pairs...one for upcoming Valentine's Day, and the other to greet Spring in all it's green glory!  Copper  blanks have been embossed and embellished with Czech glass from my stash.  I tried my hand for the 1st time ever using Vintaj Ranger ink on the green ones...what do you think?



These will be up in my shop later tonight...as soon as I can get the earwires on!

Melissa Meman
Melismatic Art Jewelry
Art. Life. Love.

2 comments:

  1. I love how deeply the pattern is impressed into the metal! It's like clay! It takes the patina so nicely, too. Love them with the Czech glass. And I'm sure they'll both have a pair of your wonderful earwires on them!

    ReplyDelete