Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Feathered Village


These Feathered Village earrings were inspired by a pretty skirt from Anthropologie! I love the pattern on the skirt, a nice olive background with little red flying birds above housetops.  I used some ceramic beads with that same dotted pattern, a few Red Czech glass rondelles and some sweet little pewter bird charms.  The pearl chain gives a little white detail that fits perfectly. Round darkened bronze ear wires add to the overall handmade look.

I put together a whole outfit with a long sleeve t, and some olive suede pumps!



Here is a nice detail of the skirt!


You can find these and other fun jewelry designs in my Etsy shop, Lorelei Eurto Jewelry.
Check out my blog too, Lorelei's Blog: Inside the Studio

9 comments:

  1. I like that skirt too! LOVE Anthropologie!!! Very cute earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect match! I LOVE the pearl chain detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Perfect outfit you put together too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE use of the pearl chain!!!! Great idea for those little pieces that might otherwise get tossed or stuffed to the bottom of the "may use someday--- but for what, I have no flippin' idea pile"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You "matched" the motif on the skirt so well! Very cute idea! Skillful work on the earring details, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I said it before and I will say it again, Lorelei should be a stylist!
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These earrings are so cute! I can't believe how well you matched the details on the skirt! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right about that skirt being fabulous! Love it! You really hit the mark with the earrings :)

    ReplyDelete