Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Welcome 2020!





Happiest New Year Wishes!

New beginnings, fresh starts!


Cheers!




Stunning ceramic earring charms dripping in gold with rustic clock faces by Lina Macijauskiene.



Festive vintage lucite with captured gold tinsel confetti falling!  Omgosh, I love these!  





Thank you for stopping by and having a look at my worktable!  I'm very much looking forward to sharing 2020 with you, my beady family!  It's always such an honor to be included in this lovely blog.  Thank you all for your thoughts and kind words this past year, it means the world to me.


♡♡
Loralee xo

www.loraleekolton.etsy.com 

(although, there isn't much in the shop at the moment - ha - looks like a 2020 goal for me!)

13 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You have truly outdone yourself this time! I absolutely love these. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tick tock!Have a fab year Loralee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too Loralee. Gosh, these are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janine! Happiest New Year wishes to you!

      Delete
  4. You always bring the funky, Miss Loralee! I don't know where you find all these treasures, but they are wonder-full! And that plate that you are photographing on is to die for! I need to up my game and find some cool things to take pictures on like this! Happy new year! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, haha thank you, Erin!! xo . Happy New Year!

      Delete
  5. wow what cool beads these are! I love this combo - a gorgeous, dripping, pair of earrings!

    ReplyDelete