Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Kiwis

When I saw these vibrant components by Kristi Bowman Design at one of her recent shows, I knew that I had to have them.  I mean, look at them, right?  Gorgeous.




But also--and this is no small reason--I had all the pretties I needed to make a pair of earrings perfect for a summer day or night--even the apple-green briolettes and the blue ear wires. 











I also had at hand some 2-mm  Czech glass beads in a matching green and some tiny blue apatite beads that I wire-wrapped together into small pieces of chain.

And then I wire-wrapped the two peridot briolettes...and found myself realizing that wrapping briolettes no longer intimidates me. (Yay!) It's the little victories, isn't it?  💗







Thank you for reading! I'll be back in May with Something New.  💗

xoxo
Meridy

My Shop
My FB Page








8 comments:

  1. They’re perfect Meridy, one of my favourite colour combinations 💙💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to go wrong with the wonderful shapes and colors Kristi creates! These are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've been a customer of hers for, what, 9 or 10 years now I think. And I'm still never disappointed by her beautiful components. Thanks, Karen!

      Delete
  3. I can totally understand why you absolutely needed to have these components. And you made such gorgeous earrings out of them.

    ReplyDelete