Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Frolicking Bunnies

 I was ignoring the heavy, slushy snow falling outside my window as I was working on these little bun-buns.
 Inside the studio, it was green, grassy and sunny!


I am utterly in love with these guys so don't hate me, but I have to keep these forever!


These sweet ceramic charms were made by Jill Stoffregen of Foxpaws and they are her original drawings.


I had pulled a few options for this design but loved them with fabric cocoons by SagaHus the best.  I chose a nice mossy green color with warm ox copper wire.  I used wax linen cord not only protect the delicate charm holes but also to make little whiskers!  I think the frayed cord lends a little "action" to the scene as well.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Loralee xo

www.loraleekolton.etsy.com
you can also find me on FaceBook and Instagram under my name.





11 comments:

  1. I love bunnies and I love your earrings! I would keep those, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way all parts of the earrings work together to create their rustic, fantastical charm. Loralee. No wonder you were not noticing that late Spring snow storm outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, you still have snow?!! Luckily its warm in your studio :) Wonderful earrings Loralee. I would keep these too if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It was a lot too - but, only lasted a day and all melted quickly. I think we're in the clear now, lol

      Delete
  4. Stunning! Love your work, Loralee

    ReplyDelete