Pages

Monday, June 26, 2017

The best-laid plans

Hello lovely peeps,
How are you all doing? I hope you are enjoying wonderful weather. Here in Greece we had unusually cold and wet weather for the month of June. But summer has arrived. It is 9 AM and 30 degrees Celsius already. 
And I have to apologize (again). You know how it works...you have a to-do list, you planned it all and well.....it didn't quite worked out the way you thought it would. 
The reason why I wasn't able to make new earrings is a wonderful one, though. Friends from the Netherlands visited and we had a wonderful weekend together. Swimming, walking around Nafplio, having diner and wine, laughing, talking. They are on holiday here in Greece and for this weekend we were feeling like being on holiday as well. Just being lazy and spending time with friends. 
So, my earrings for today are a pair I made in 2015.

 It is a wonderful way of using left-over beads. Lots of movement and light weight.
Thanks for looking and I hope to see you in a couple of weeks. With new earrings!
Wishing you a wonderful day,
Janine
Esfera Jewelry

9 comments:

  1. Oldies but goodies - beautiful Janine. 5 weeks till we get there - can't wait x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay. I can imagine. It might be good you are not here coming weekend. We are expecting a heat wave....

      Delete
  2. These are very cute and a great idea - using leftover beads. It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann. And it is great fun to use left-over beads. Yes, we had a wonderful weekend, thank you.

      Delete
  3. Hi Janine! I purchased these earrings from you! They are even more beautiful in person.. magnificent colors! Hugs to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grin, I know you did :) I am so happy you are happy with them. Thank you for your continuous support my friend. Big hugs!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful fun design! So colorful and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nathalie:) I made quite a lot of these for myself. The perfect way to use up leftovers and you can make these in any color combo you like/need.

      Delete
  5. Janine, I for one am very happy that you took a "holiday" over the weekend. I am very happy to see this pair! You blended colors here that I am sure I would've been afraid to try. How beautifully they work together! These are definitely going in my folder of inspiration. Thank you! And pleaseforgive my delay in commenting. <3

    ReplyDelete