Pages

Friday, December 23, 2016

Holiday Sparkle


This is my last post this year so I thought I'd jazz it up a bit with some bling 💖💖💖. 

First up I have these featuring enamelled charms by Kaz Baildon.  I wanted to attach these rather large rhinestones to the charms but wasn't quite sure it would work because of the size and fear of damaging the enamel with the more robust wire wrapping needed in this case.  As you can see from the picture (below) it worked 😄. 


This pair was easier with much smaller rhinestones.  Ceramic drops by Petra Carpreau


These last 2 pairs are simplified versions of one of my signature designs.  Ceramic drops by Petra Carpreau.




That is it for this year.  Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year. I shall see you next year armed with lots more designs no doubt 💖💖💖

Suhana <3





6 comments:

  1. These are perfect for the festive season Suhana. I always love your way with color. And your wire wrapping is perfect.
    Wish you a Merry Christmas as well. And a wonderful 2017

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much wonderful sparkly and festive goodness!! Beautiful work Suhana!! Merry Christmas and Happy 2017 to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone would be over the moon to have these for New Year. Happy 2017 to you and your new baba xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've developed and truly own your signature style. I particularly love the first pair - the chunky rhinestones look just right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute Suhana. Love the big rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and sumptuous and decadent!

    ReplyDelete