Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lilac Dewdrops

Lilac Dewdrops
I have a pile of top-drilled gemstone teardrops like these, but have never been able to figure out what to do with them. I thought I'd try wiring them onto an earwire! I rather like how they turned out. These are amethyst, with copper and purple glass. Surprisingly lightweight and unexpectedly glam!

Of course, they need a dress and killer shoes:
Via Polyvore
Lovely lampwork bracelet by OneEyeCatStudio.

See more in my Etsy shop HERE.

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely earrings. I really like how you wired the stones to the ear wire. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought to use top drilled stones that way. You are a genius. And that outfit is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wire wrapping! You are so inspiring, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete