Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Bohemian Wrapsody

I have a new component I'm calling Earring/Bead Bails, last week's Snakeskin Swivel Earrings Everyday post from me was the first time I showed them off.
 Now I've made them bigger and turned them upside down.

Bohemian Wrapsody on Etsy

My friend Staci of Staci Louise Originals inspired and encouraged me to go bigger and bolder!!
So I did just that!



Earring Bails in Copper with Houndstooth texture outside Paisley texture inside.
Bronze Freshwater Pearl discs, Lampwork by Radiant Minda and
amazing Green Kyatnite daggers.

14 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Love the texture on those bails! And the kyanite daggers are perfect with this desgn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Loving Kyanite lately, you really made it shine in these earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever two sided textures! These are wonderful earrings..so interesting from all sides.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are spectacular! Love how you've constructed them. I just love that pale icy blue with copper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These ROCK, Kristi! Seriously wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bails are awesome & the kyanite! Wow...Did you have fun making those?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I said on Facebook - *love*. These are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning - these are some of my fav's that have been posted here!!

    ReplyDelete