Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Ear ear!

A week or so ago I made a 'singleton' earring - I've done them in the past, as custom orders for those who take asymmetry to the nth degree. After posting a picture on Instagram, I had quite a few requests for more.

If you are just going to wear one earring, it needs to make a real statement, rather than looking like you've just lost one!

I had a little stash of beautiful, orphan metallic finish lampwork leaf headpins by Linda Newnham and a few left of Faerystones swirly copper integrated earwires. Orphan components are perfect for singleton earrings.




I added toning swarowski crystals to each one to bring out those colours - unfortunately, it's so dark here today you can't quite see the shimmer.


The darkest one has been nabbed, but the others will flutter over to my Etsy shop soon. See you again in two weeks - keep well, everybody.

                                                                          Lindsay x

                                                                      My Etsy shop

                                                                    My Facebook page

6 comments: