Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

In The Pink

I am a gingham lover; they remind me of more innocent times but most of all, they remind me of my grandmother .  

These sweet gingham enamel hearts are by Cathleen Zaring of Blue Hare.  



Heart charms always have the small challenge of what to do with that center dip.  In my stash, I found these vintage acrylic etched beads with perfect proportions and color.


This was a nice little surprise - the backs had a daisy pattern on them!  Cathleen always finishes her work so beautifully. 



These had been on my worktable for a few weeks.  I have a newfound obsession with vintage sequins.  They were in the same soft pink so I thought I'd include them in today's blog post.


The lovely enameled wire chandelier hoops are by Gaea Cannaday of Gaea Handmade.


The vintage pink petal sequins are from Allegory Gallery



Thank you for joining me!  I have no clue as to what I'll be working on next ... but hopefully, you'll look for my posting in a couple of weeks!  😺

Loralee xo

www.loraleekolton.etsy.com

6 comments:

  1. These could not be more perfect. They just take my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not really a pink fan, but I am truly obsessed with those fluttery sequin petal ones! Beautiful as ever, truly magical. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gingham hearts! You found the perfect coordinating beads in your stash and I love that Cathleen finished the backs. Beautiful beads and beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete