Pages

Friday, August 30, 2019

Studio Clean Up

Basically Spring Cleaning in the Fall... not quite Fall but you know what I mean.
I'll probably still be cleaning when Spring rolls around so it works...right?

I don't know about you but my studio clean up is constantly interrupted by creating.
Bright shiny objects I forgot I had set the creative juices flowing that I can't ignore!

Here are some of the Earrings I've made during this last week of 
"clean up"!

Titanium Spikes

Sparkling Teal Filigree

Oil Slick

Crusty Roman Glass


Vortex Spikes


Aurora Borealis Spikes

As you can see the Titanium Spikes and Druzy Beads really sparked my creativity!!

Thanks so much for joining me today!!!


Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love all the colors, shapes, textures, and beautiful designs you have created. No favorites here ---- I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great wonderful collection Kristi! Each and every design is special.

    ReplyDelete