Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

Labradorite



Hello there.

Hopefully spring has arrived where you live. Currently I am in the Netherlands for my day-time job and oh boy, it is cold. Very, very cold. What a difference with Greece. 

Remember these? 

I love labradorite, it’s one of my favorite stones. I made this design a while back and got a bit bored by it. So, time for a make-over.



I think the new design had just that bit extra. What do you think?
Labradorite, amazonite, yellow ceramic bead caps, crown bead caps, tiny Swarovski crystals in fuchsia and my favorite ear wires made by my friend LucyHaslam of Faerystones.


Now available in my shop.
Thank you for looking and till next month. And you know it by now, I love to read your comments, so don’t be shy. Let me know what you think of the new design. 


Janine
Esfera Jewelry

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay. Oh, I like that word...Oomph

      Delete
  2. Beautiful earrings and I love the shape of those gemstones x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola. Yes, these labradorite stones are so beautiful

      Delete
  3. Wowser Twinney those are fantabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Janine, the makeover makes the labradorite stand out more ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suhana :). Yep, I think the yellow contributes to that.

      Delete
  5. Just regal! So many layers and love how the new beads bring out the colors of the labradorite more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just stunning! Love them. Such a beautiful stone

    ReplyDelete