Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Horrible, Horrible, Autumn is here again.

Just kidding! What's not to love? I've never heard anyone say they didn't like Autumn. It's more often the favorite season. Especially for those who are fortunate enough to enjoy the colorful leaves this time of year. And, Pumpkin spice, anything. My favorite? Pumpkin spice yogurt covered pretzels. <3

All that and a welcome break from summers heat makes this the perfect time of year for me. Everything else is just icing on the cake. 

Including boots and scarves and all the rich autumn hues we can pull from the closet. 
sold
These earring feature handcrafted ceramic beads finished in a mossy green matte glaze; paired with rich Red Creek Jasper. I love wrapping in a thick, chunky fine silver and adding in rustic Hill Tribe silver for added character. Natural found beach stones dangle below. 

I have recently started a group on Facebook to offer supplies. I am downsizing my studio and will be offering a significant amount of my own handcrafted findings, and beads as well as my sea glass collection, other artist beads and commercial beads, findings and raw materials. 

Please join me and bring a friend. https://www.facebook.com/groups/643280319164605/ It's going to be GREAT!! I will be starting listings in the coming weeks. Lots, no... loads of beads. Beautiful beads... okay, do I have your attention now? 

Peace & love, 
http://www.artandsouljewelry.com/
  




6 comments:

  1. I also love the thick wire wrapping! And the beautiful fall colors! Quite natural.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mari! I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to comment! :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh I love love love Autumn. My favorite season. Your earrings are beautiful as always Cindy. I agree with Mari, the thick wire wrapping is gorgeous and perfect for these beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, I think these are my favorites of yours so far. The colors against the silver and the dark pebbles is such a rich and soothing combination. I could live in these! Really love them.

    ReplyDelete