Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Welcome New EE Members

In honor of the addition of 4 new members to the EE Team
I've created a treasury featuring all of our members.

Please welcome Nikki Zehler, Claire Lockwood, Cindy Pack and Linda Landig to our wonderful team.
I'm so excited to see what they each create to share with us in the coming weeks!

'Earrings Everyday' by KristiBowmanDesign


In her stead - handmade earr...
$22

Silver Leaf Earrings Sterlin...
$37.4

Spiral Wirework Earrings Pur...
$40

RESERVED - This Heavenly Bod...
$52

Purple Lavender Brick Red Gl...
$35

SALE Gemstone Wire Wrapped C...
$15.5

Red Black Lampwork Glass Ear...
$36

Hammered Triangle Earrings G...
$42

Handmade Copper Snakeskin He...
$49

The Black Goddess - primitiv...
$44

Natural Beach Stones Earring...
$28

Post Hoop Earrings Mixed Met...
$37

Picasso coins - handmade ear...
$16.5

Ladies Leather Jasper Vintag...
$44.5

Tribal Ethnic Copper Earring...
$47

Hippie Chic, Copper and Sari...
$34


We can't forget Kristy Abner who's Etsy shop is empty at the moment, but she has a wonderful website.

Kristi

4 comments:

  1. Without a doubt my favorite blog is going to get even more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristy! I am honored to be part of such a talented and really nice group of women. Thank you very much for having me! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am extremely happy to be included in this awesome group, too. I love earrings and am excited to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you had a team. I love to make earrings and look forward to seeing new designs.

    ReplyDelete