Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Fresh Ivy Leaves

I made a slew of new patina earrings for a show I did on the weekend. I also have a couple wholesale customers that may be interested, but these ones are going into my Etsy shop. I don't think they will last long, so don't wait if you like them.
 I was inspired to make these because of the beautiful weather we have been having. It is starting to feel like Summer and I am certainly ready for it!

Stop by my Etsy Shop to find these and many more earrings...

Marie

4 comments:

  1. You are my role model, I am trying my best to get things ready for my Etsy Shop. These earrings are really pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good thing in buying and wearing trendy beaded jewelry is you do not want to spend thousands of greenbacks to have people who will appreciate your look and your image. Fashionable beaded jewelry like necklaces, earrings and bracelets are available in wide variety of styles and designs. You'll only spend one or two dollars to few hundred bucks depending on the kind of materials you select for your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another good thing in buying and wearing trendy beaded jewelry is you do not want to spend thousands of greenbacks to have people who will appreciate your look and your image. Fashionable beaded jewelry like necklaces, earrings and bracelets are available in wide variety of styles and designs. You'll only spend one or two dollars to few hundred bucks depending on the kind of materials you select for your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete