Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Night Blossoms

Nothing makes me happier than sitting in a garden, just to daydream.  A cool breeze is always appreciated.  I particular like to sit in my sister's garden at sunset.  Of course, she sees the weeds and gets right to work.  I like to get lost in the delicate flower petals, the sweet hues of the blooms and the fragrance that dances in the night air as darkness approaches.  I wish I could grow things, sadly I am a well-known plant killa'.  I can only rangle blooms of the beady kind. 

I paired these lovely Hill Tribe copper blossoms with handcrafted polymer clay beads in a salmon color.  The beads have tiny leaves that swirl around them.  You can find these earrings in my new Etsy shop, Humblebeads Jewelry.


5 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous earrings love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your beads, and those balled copper dangles are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these earrings are beautiful. Thank you for following Pure Love. I am following you, too. ( here and on your Humblebeads blog)

    ReplyDelete