Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

My Favorite Things

Ammonite and Recycled Glass Earrings

3 of my favorite things, recycled glass, ammonite and copper!


I'm constantly searching Ammonite, always looking for something unusual I need to add to my collection.
This one has been a favorite for a little while, so far I have resisted!



And in searching for more recycled glass I found these!

I can't wait to get some!

And yet another piece I've been coveting for awhile.
This beautiful Copper Panel





Thank you for joining me, I hope you enjoyed my newest earring creation!
If you'd like to see more of my work.

Kristi

8 comments:

  1. Kristi, I love these earrings! Your copper ammonites look amazing with the recycled glass beads. Thanks for the wonderful links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful earrings, Kristi. I really like how you wire wrapped them! Thanks for the link to the glass beads, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your earrings and the bottle ring...AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wire wrapping on these earrings is perfect! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely earrings, I like the recycled glass with the metal.Great links too!
    Thanks
    Cilla
    www.tellyourgirlfriends.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo awesome!! Some day I will own a pair of your earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful. Love the glass with your copper. These just happen to be three of my favorite things too.

    ReplyDelete