Pages

▼

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Golden Nest Earrings

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all.

-Emily Dickinson

Sometimes you just have to the let the charms do all the talking - I paired my tiny golden nest charms with  a little spring of brass chain and 3 entwined brass jump rings. 



Heather Powers blogs at www.humblebeads.blogspot.com and her work can be found in her Etsy shop.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather...those are just so sweet...just like you...hope things are going well with the move...i am sure things must be a bit overwhelming right now... but once you are all settled in you can curl up with your sketch book and relax...take care ttfn Lana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they ArE sweet and I'm crazy about your technique for entwining the etched rings that I first saw in your inspirational new book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Your little charms are always a hit with me :)

    ReplyDelete